Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Marshalltown to Los Angeles












Hey Everyone...
Just wanted to let you all know that I made it to L.A. and things are going great so far. I packed up my little car with the few things I need and did the 30 hour drive all by my lonesome. It's something I've dreamed of for a long time and it has not been disappointing yet. Right now I am looking out onto the city skyline from the Juice HQ in the Hollywood Hills. I am jumping in headfirst and working hard. Trying my hardest to believe in myself and not be overwhelmed in an overwhelming place. The rumours are true...these people drive like fucking lunatics. But I have already met some great people amongst the crazies and glitz and glamor types.
If you've got a band or a record label with a recent release I am handling the music reviews section so check out the website and send your stuff over to me so I can hear what you guys are creating and possibly get you a review in the mag.

Love and Respect,
Jeffrey

4 Comments:

Blogger socialgerm said...

good luck out on the east coast, the midwest will miss you. i'm taking you up on the offer and sending in some of my bands tunes once the record is done.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous elyda said...

so glad i got to see you!! xoxoxox

1:44 AM  
Blogger Pyrrhus Darwin Castello said...

I would wish you luck but you don't need it. May you again and again reach your true potential.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Awesome. I hope you have a great time.
I'm going to Korea for a year to teach English as a second language, so I'll be on the Pacific also! Awesome.
(sorry about the drunk voicemail last weekend. that was ridiculous. hope you enjoyed Sound and Fury)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home