Thursday, June 26, 2008



Hey Everyone. So I will be moving to California in a few weeks and I am so excited about it. I am going to be working for the magazine up above there. www.juicemagazine.com I was planning on moving out there and just winging the whole thing but this seems really promising so hopefully everything will work out. For me, life is all about following your passions no matter what it means. Can I hear a hell yeah!? It's funny to think about my dad taking me to buy my first skateboard nearly 20 years ago...I'm still not too good on the god damn thing...but it's like you get bit by that bug and you just can't shake the obsession. Anyways, if you do the prayer thing...pray for my small town ass in the big city...haha

"I am a skateboarder and a punk rocker"
-Duane Peters

The Playlist:
Spanish Bombs EP (They are back in action, you know!)
Alice Cooper - "generation landslide"
Trash Talk - Plagues 7"
Skids - Scared to Dance LP
New Bomb Turks - Information Highway Revisited LP
Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain LP

CAN'T WAIT
for the new TRASH TALK LP
and the new DEATHCYCLE LP
I am gonna review them both on here as soon as i get my hands on them.

Over and Out...
Jeffrey

4 Comments:

Blogger Barrie said...

Congrats Jeff! Hope the move and new job works out for you. Best of luck dude. And I'm stoked for Spanish Bombs being back in action as well.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pyrrhus Darwin Castello said...

Good luck! So Spanish Bombs are back! Is that a new EP that you have or the one with the priest?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Andrew T. Hyena said...

Shame to see the Midwest lose another warrior to the coasts, but best of luck will of your various endeavors. Someday I'll get around to writing to you in re: "Literacy in Punk Rock" or whatever it was we discussed in St. Louis.

Be safe.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous mattxmiller said...

holy fuck man. congrads on the new job broseph!
-matt

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home