Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My ears are ringing like a motherfucker...

Just got home from the U.S. Bombs show. They were rockin and rollin and i loved every second of it. I will post some pictures when i get em printed and scanned. Here's the songs i remember off the top of my head...

Bodies
Orange Crunch
Isolated Ones
Beetle Boot (my favorite!)
We Are The Problem
Jaks

Duane is a heart-throb and the closest thing we have to Elvis these days and if every teenage girl in America adored him the way they ought to his country would be in a lot better shape.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cesare said...

I won't lie, Duane Peters is the man. U.S. Bombs fucking rule.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous johnthepunk said...

You should check out the latest isuue of "LoudFastRules!". There's a good long interview with Duane Peters among other things.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home