Sunday, June 11, 2006

3 shows in 24 hours

The long island show last night kicked ass. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us. I was really feeling it up there. After that show we headed over to our old brooklyn haunt: the crewtonz house of god for the second show and afterparty. Things got fucking messy. My vest got torn to shreds, alcohol and broken bottles and spit and sweat and crucified santa clause and thee whole shebang. We played sloppy as hell but I know some people told me it was their favorite modern life is war show which is pretty cool. I sang the national anthem and you can imagine how pretty that sounded. Now we are in the van en route to a matinee show in philly. Tyler puked last nite and harm puked this morning and I have a feeling that we aren't finished quite yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's your back been?

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of god, not the vest!
Sucks for whoever spent all that time sewing that badass plaid patch on there.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous johnthepunk said...

Sorry about the vest but it sounds like you guys are having fun. You must be if there's that much puking going on. I was thinking about you guys when I was putting my records back in order. You are snuggled in between The Misfits and Monty Python. Something cozy to think about when you drift off to sleep tonight.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home