Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to me.

I turned 25 last night at midnight. Chris, Sheep, Tyler and I walked the snowy streets of Katowice, Poland and found a little pub. We had a few beers and a few shots and just sat around shooting the shit until they kicked us out. It was a good low-key night. Tonight we are in Oberwarth, Austria. It hasn't been a very eventful birthday...but it's a good piece of mind to know that at this point in my life I'm out on the road doing what I love to do even though the rational thing would have been to quit long before now and get a steady job and all that important crap that makes the world go round and round. It will happen to me someday...but that day is not today.

I'm off to get a good buzz before we take the stage.

10 Comments:

Anonymous simon the diamond said...

happy birthday dude.
thanks for the good times in linköping, see ya next time!
/simon

12:04 PM  
Blogger GI Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! i'll bake you a cake.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Etienne said...

Happy Birthday! Low-key birthdays are my favourite usually. Me and my closest buds together is unbeatable. I'm really liking your blog!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Witness said...

thanks everyone~

xoxo

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Johnthepunk said...

Jeff,
Happy birthday dude! I actually remembered cuz it was a year ago today you and Josh helped move all Joi's stuff in here. I hope you had a good time. I got somethin' for ya but I probobly won't make it to Austria or Poland or wherever this week so I'll send it to yer parent's house.
~stay free
John & Joi

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Jason said...

Happy Birthday Jeff, thankyou for making aweinspiring music. Sometimes...things are only important if you're affecting other people's lives....fuck corporate office work. Just because the world goes round...it doesn't mean it's going round the right way. I hope you have many fantastic years to come. Cheers. :)

5:19 PM  
Anonymous johan said...

Hey Jeff,
25...you're still young! :-) I listened to the REF fest part 1 set last night.. It turned out SO cool! Thanks so much for the shot-out to me and Suzanne. (i didn't heard that on the day itself) it means a lot to us. You guys rule!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Witness said...

john...yeah just send it to my folk's place. can't wait to see what it is. Hit me up with an email if you need the address.

Johan...
I meant that stuff i said on stage. Thanks for all of your support...see you in Belgium. It's the last night of tour so expect us to be rowdier than usual.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous EricFUK said...

Happy Birthday duder.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from cfhardcore.cjb.net

brett

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home